Thursday, March 19, 2020

Welcome!

Hello 5th Graders!  First off, we want to say that we miss you and hope you and your families are doing well. It is important during this time at home that you to try to stick to a normal routine: Get some school work done, read, do activities with family that make you happy, get some fresh air outside, exercise, go to bed at a reasonable time, etc.!

We are very excited to try this online platform to stay connected while we are all staying at home. Please feel free to comment and look here for assignments, discussion questions, and some fun things to do while we are all staying home.

We will be adding new content on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!


Also, if you need to reach out to your teacher about anything, questions about assignments, worries you may have, or just to say hello, please feel free to reach out to us here or email us at:

mowrys@lynnschools.org  (Mrs. Dean)
o'briena@lynnschools.org  (Mrs. O'Brien)
mcinerneyl@lynnschools.org  (Mrs. McInerney)
andersonc@lynnschools.org   (Ms. Anderson)
cavanaughc@lynnschools.org (Ms. Cavanaugh)

In the meantime, stay healthy and happy! Hope to see you soon!
The 5th Grade Teachers


**** To add a comment, click the comment link below****
Make sure you add your name to each comment!

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eileen Portillo ToledoApril 8, 2020 at 7:02 PM

      Hi Mrs.O’Brien yes I didn’t mean to send the questions to you yet and I accidentally did also I wanted to ask you if you can send me the same assignment so I can finish it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Tyler! I hope you are doing well! I miss you! I look forward to reading your comments while you read Wonder.

      Delete
    2. I am doing well thank you, hope everyone is doing well.

      Delete
    3. Hi mrs dean this is yesmin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Do we have to do all the homework? I started doing the online homework yesterday.

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if we had any more work

      Delete
    3. Hi! Who is this? We have more work on the main Drewicz page as well as passwords for you guys to go on prodigy.com and play math games. You can email me at mcinerneyl@lynnschools.org and I can send you the links. Also, we will post more stuff for Wonder on Wednesday and then again Friday. :)

      Delete
    4. Hi Aaleyah! I hope you guys are doing well. I love that you have been going on prodigy and doing Math. This is something we are going to continue once we go back to school. It seems really fun!

      Make sure to go on and do the Wonder introduction questions and sign your name after each comment. Also, if you talk to any of our classmates let them know about this page as well! Miss you all so much! ☺️

      Delete
    5. Hi Mrs.Mcinerney. It's Danny. Um are we gonna graduate elementary?

      Delete
  4. Hi Wedgina! I hope you are doing well. You do not have to do all the work. We just want to make sure you guys are keeping fresh on your skills. :) I would recommend maybe doing one assignment a day. Maybe do one math sheet and then something from ELA. Prodigy.com is great to use to play math games. I gave your username posted on the website. Stay safe! Message us with anymore questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grade 5! Hope you are all enjoying the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it. I watched the movie. My sister has all of the Wonder books. Thank you! -Christian R.

      Delete
    2. That’s awesome Christian! We can’t wait to read your responses to the questions! Happy learning! :)

      Delete
  6. Thats great Christian, can't wait to read your responses. Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to read the book too, I know it one that you ordered earlier this year. Sometimes the movie and a book can be a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs.Mcinerney this is aaleyah Wilson I was wondering how I could get in reach of the wonder book the password isn't working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaleyah. There shouldn’t be a password to access it. If you go to chapters 1-10 on the top tab you can listen to it there. I‘M going to send a link on class dojo to the YouTube video now. Check in about 2 minutes.

      Delete
    2. Also, try to join our class zoom tomorrow at 11.

      Delete

Please make sure to include your name on all comments!